Learn to embed a Calendly Calendar with the Custom Code Section in your landing page built with the Legacy Template, Premier.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create your Schedule and Event in Calendly
- Step 2. Copy your Calendar Embed Code
- Step 3. Embed your Calendar on your Page
Step 1. Create your Schedule and Event in Calendly
Calendly is a simple, easy-to-use, powerful scheduling software. It aims to save you time, accelerate sales and improve service quality through scheduling appointments, calls, interviews, demos, and more.
First, create your schedule and event types in your Calendly account:
- Log into your Calendly account.
- Click + New Event Type.
- Select your Event Type.
- Customize your Event. Learn to set up your Event with Calendly.
- Ensure that your event is turned On:
Step 2. Copy your Calendar Embed Code
- Return to your Calendly Dashboard.
- Then, click Share for the Event you wish to embed on your Kajabi Page.
- Click Add to Website.
- Select the Widget Style for your calendar embed.
- Click Continue.
- Customize the Page Settings for your selected style and click Copy Code:
Step 3. Embed your Calendar on your page
To embed your calendar on a Kajabi page, add a Custom Code Block to your page. Learn to add a Custom Code Block with Premier for details.
After adding the Custom Code Block, paste your Calendar Embed Code in the Block:
- Navigate to the sidebar editor for your Custom Code Block.
- Paste the Calendly embed code in the Custom Code field.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes:
And that's how to embed a Calendly Calendar on your Premier Page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!