Linking your Community to the sidebar of a Product is a great way to make navigating between your course and your Community easier for your customers. Learn to link your Community Product in the sidebar of another Product.
In this article:
Step 1. Copy the link to your community
- Open Products from your Dashboard.
- Click into your Community.
- Click the Go To Your Community button on the right-hand side.
- Copy the web address at the top of your browser:
Step 2. Link your community to your Product sidebar
- Navigate to the Product you wish to connect your Community to.
- In the Product Outline, select Customize in the Navigation bar.
- Hover over the image and select Customize again.
- Click the Product Sidebar.
- Select Add Content and then choose Custom Block.
- Add information about your Community such as a title, image, quick description and a Call to Action.
- In the Call to Action section, in the CTA Action dropdown menu, select Go to a URL.
- Then, paste the web address you copied into the CTA Action field.
- Once you have made the desired changes, click Save:
And that’s how you can link your Community in a Product sidebar! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!