Linking your Legacy Community to the sidebar of a Product is a great way to make navigating between your course and your Legacy Community easier for your customers. Learn to link your Legacy Community Product in the sidebar of another Product.
This article refers to the Legacy Community and may contain outdated information. Refer to the updated guides here to build with the New Kajabi Communities.
In this article:
Step 1. Copy the link to your community
- Open Products from your Dashboard.
- Click into your Community.
- Click the Go To Your Community button on the right-hand side.
- Copy the web address at the top of your browser:
Step 2. Link your community to your Product sidebar
- Navigate to the Product you wish to connect your Community to.
- In the Product Outline, select Customize in the Navigation bar.
- Hover over the image and select Customize again.
- Click the Product Sidebar.
- Select Add Content and then choose Custom Block.
- Add information about your Community such as a title, image, quick description and a Call to Action.
- In the Call to Action section, in the CTA Action dropdown menu, select Go to a URL.
When using the Go to a URL action, be sure to enter a full URL (e.g., https://kajabi.com/).
- Then, paste the web address you copied into the CTA Action field.
- Once you have made the desired changes, click Save:
And that’s how you can link your Community in a Product sidebar! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!