Remove a customer's access to a Product after they have finished a course, failed to pay, or failed to comply with your terms and conditions. Learn how to revoke Product Access below.
Revoke access to a product
Revoking access to a Product removes the Customer from your Product(s).
This will allow you to retain your Customer's records (i.e., Product Progress), but will not allow them to access the revoked content.
To revoke access:
- Open the Contacts tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Customer you wish to pause/suspend their account.
- Click View More for Total offers in the Contact Preview.
- Then, select More Info next to the Offer you wish to pause.
- Click Revoke Product next to all Product(s) you wish to temporarily revoke.
- In the popup confirmation, click Yes, Revoke access:
Read How to Perform Bulk Actions in the Contacts tab to revoke access to multiple customers.
Looking to restrict Product access after a specific number of days? Click here to learn more.
With Kajabi, you can now Pause a subscription! Learn more.
And that’s how you can revoke a customer's Product Access!
Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!