Remove a customer's access to a Product after they have finished a course, failed to pay, or failed to comply with your terms and conditions. Learn how to revoke Product Access below.
Revoke access to a product
Revoking access to a Product removes the Customer from your Product(s).
This will allow you to retain your Customer's records (i.e., Product Progress), but will not allow them to access the revoked content.
To revoke access:
- Open the Contacts tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Customer you wish to pause/suspend their account.
- Click View More for Total offers in the Contact Preview.
- Then, select More Info next to the Offer you wish to pause.
- Click Revoke Product next to all Product(s) you wish to temporarily revoke.
- In the popup confirmation, click Yes, Revoke access:
Read How to Perform Bulk Actions in the Contacts tab to revoke access to multiple customers.
Revoking an Offer will display the "Access status" row in the Purchases tab with the indicator, "Access revoked" and the party responsible for the action (e.g., email of the person or by automation).
The following are the revoked indicators that may appear in the Purchases tab:
- Revoked by automation: An Automation has been set up to revoke the Offer.
- Revoked by email@example.com: The person that revoked the Offer is indicated by their email address.
- Revoked by Kajabi Support: A "@kajabi.com" user has revoked access.
- Revoked: The Offer was set to restrict access after a certain number of days or the subscription was set to cancel.
Looking to restrict Product access after a specific number of days? Click here to learn more.
With Kajabi, you can now Pause a subscription! Learn more.
And that’s how you can revoke a customer's Product Access!
Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback.
Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!