Learn to automatically revoke access to the Products in an Offer after a specified number of days. Product Access settings allow you to control when and how long a member can access a Product. These settings are great if you want to resell a course, create paid trials, host intermittent courses, and more to provide limited-time access to an Offer.
Restrict product access after specified number of days
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Then, select the Offer you wish to remove access to after a specified number of days.
- In the Offer Editor, locate the Product Access header.
- There, check the checkbox for Restrict access to a specific amount of days.
- In the Days field, enter the number of days a Member can access the Products included with the Offer.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes:
After the Product Access period has expired, the Product will be removed from the Member's library and they will not be able to access the Product.
Looking to learn more about the other Product Access option, "begin access at a specific date"? Learn more