Learn to automatically revoke access to the Products in an Offer after a specified number of days. Product Access settings allow you to control when and how long a member can access a Product. These settings are great if you want to resell a course, create paid trials, host intermittent courses, and more to provide limited-time access to an Offer.
Restricting product access after specified number of days
Member(s) will have access to the Product until your specified number of days from the Member start date.
This allows you to restrict the number of days your Member(s) have access to your Product from the date they start.
This is a great tool for creating Product(s) that expire after a specified number of days!
Consequently, this can impact dripped content.
If your Product(s) included with the Offer contain dripped content, your Members will have access to the dripped content based on their start date.
It is important to keep this in mind when setting your restrict access number of days to ensure that your Member(s) have the adequate amount of time to access any dripped content.
To restrict access:
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Then, select the Offer you wish to remove access to after a specified number of days.
- In the Offer Editor, locate the Product Access header.
- There, check the checkbox for Restrict access to a specific amount of days.
- In the Days field, enter the number of days a Member can access the Products included with the Offer.
- Click Save to apply and keep your changes:
After the Product Access period has expired, the Product will be removed from the Member's library and they will not be able to access the Product.
Looking to learn more about the other Product Access option, "begin access at a specific date"? Learn more