Learn to create a Course Module to organize your Course experience for your customers.
In this article:
What is a Course Module?
A Module is an organizational tool to group your Course Lessons under a common heading.
For example, if you are teaching a course on drumming for beginners, and you have Course Lessons that teach drumming techniques as well as the different kinds of sticks you can use, you could create Modules for "Techniques" and "Stick Types" to organize your lessons under specified Modules.
Creating a Course Module
To create a topic, chapter, or subject in your Course, you will need to create a Module:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Course you wish to edit.
- Then, click the Add Content button to the right of your Course title.
- Select Module.
- Enter your Module details (title, description, thumbnail image).
- Click Create Module.
Your new module will be added to the bottom of your Course Outline:
Rearranging your Course Modules
To rearrange the order of your Course Modules:
- Hover over the folder icon to the left of the Module you want to reorder.
- Then, click and drag the Module to your desired location:
And that's how to create a Course Module! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!