It's no secret that color plays a huge role in branding. The colors of your brand should be integrated across your site, your landing pages, your logo, and your product.
Learn how to customize your default color palette in Kajabi.
Set custom colors
To input custom colors:
- Open Settings from your Dashboard.
- Then, click Site Details.
- Navigate to the Colors section.
- Select a color block and replace the hex code with your desired color hex code.
- Click Save to apply your changes:
And that’s how you can set custom colors! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!