Yes, learn to use a two step opt-in on two pages of your website.
In this article:
How to Add the same Two Step Opt-in to Multiple Pages
The Two Step Opt-in popup can be used in Kajabi Pages and Premier Theme Pages when creating custom landing pages for your site. Additionally, the Two Step Opt-in can be added to certain Website Pages located under the Design tab.
To use the same form for the Two Step Opt-in Popup in two pages of your Website, select the desired form for both Two Step Opt-in Popups.
How to Add a Two Step Opt-in to your Blog:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Then, click Customize next to Blog from the list of Website Pages.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click on Two Step Opt-in.
- Scroll down to Form Settings and open the Form dropdown menu.
- There, select the same form you chose for the other Two Step Opt-in.
- After you finish customizing the Two Step Opt-in, click Save.
After customizing the Two Step Opt-in, you will need to create a Call to Action button to trigger the Two Step Opt-in. To do so:
- In the sidebar, click on a Section with a Call to Action or create a new one by clicking Add Section.
- Then, hover over the Call to Action and click Edit.
- In the left sidebar, open the CTA Action dropdown menu and select Open two-step opt-in popup.
- Then, click Save:
Website Pages that can have a Two Step Opt-in
- Library Page
- Static Page
- Blog Post
- Blog Search