Learn to create an automation to track customers that have not completed a video in your Course Lesson.
In this article:
Step 1. Create a tag
To segment, tag, or track customers who have only watched a portion of a Course Lesson video and have not completed it, you will need to create an Automation:
- Open the Products tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, open the Course where you want to do your tracking.
- Click on the Course Lesson with the video you want to track.
- Inside the Lesson Editor, scroll down to Automations and click + Add Automation.
- Click on the dropdown menu in the Then field and select Add a tag.
- Create a tag for those who have completed the Course Lesson by entering the tag name into the Type to add a new tag... field.
- Then, click Save:
Step 2. Filter your contacts according to your tag
After adding a tag:
- Open the Contacts tab from the left sidebar.
- Click on Filters to filter your contacts.
- In the Category Filter dropdown menu, select Products.
- For the Conditional Filter, select Has.
- In the Value Filter, select the Course Product with the Automation.
- Then, click + Add filter to create an additional filter.
- In the Category Filter dropdown menu, select Tags.
- For the Conditional Filter, select Does not have.
- In the Value Filter, select the Tag you created for those who completed the Lesson.
- Click Apply Filters:
By doing this, you will be able to see the customers who have not completed the Course Lesson video.
And that's how to segment, tag, or track customers who have watched a portion of a video in your Course Lesson. Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!