To segment, tag, or track members that have only watched a portion of a Product Post video and have not completed it, you will need to create an Automation. Learn to create an automation to track the members that have not completed a video in your Product Post.
In this article:
Step 1: Create a Tag
- From the Dashboard, click Products.
- There, open the Product you want to track.
- Click on the Product Post with the video you want to track.
- Inside the Post Editor, scroll down to Automations and click + Add Automation.
- Click on the dropdown menu in the Then field and select Add a tag.
- Create a tag for those who have completed the Product Post by entering the name into the Type to add a new tag... field.
- Then, click Save:
Step 2: Filter your People According to your Tag
- After you click Save, open the People tab on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on Filters to filter your People.
- In the Select Filter dropdown menu, select Has any of these offer(s).
- Click on the offer containing the Product you configured the Automation for and click Apply.
- Then, click on Filters again to create an additional filter.
- From the Select Filter drop-down menu, select Does not have tag(s).
- Then, click on the empty field to select the Tag you created for those who have completed the Product Post.
- Click Apply:
By doing this, you will be able to see the members who have not completed the Product Post video.