Learn how to set up multiple pricing options for the same Offer by duplicating Offers. Regardless of your Kajabi Subscription, you have the ability to create as many Offers for your Products as you wish.
In this article:
- Step 1. Duplicate the original offer
- Step 2. Create your sales page
- Why create different pricing options?
The quickest and easiest method for creating additional pricing options for a product is to duplicate the original Offer and then customize the duplicate to the desired additional pricing option.
Step 1. Duplicate the original offer
To duplicate the original Offer and then customize your duplicated Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, click on Offers.
- Locate the Offer you would like to include different payment options for.
- Click the
…icon to open more options.
- And select Duplicate.
Your duplicated Offer will be created with the same name as the original, but with a number next to it based on what number duplicate it is.
After duplicating your Offer, change the price of your duplicated Offer:
- Select your duplicated Offer to open the Offer Editor.
- Navigate to Offer Details in the right sidebar and click Edit.
- Update your Title and Internal Title, Description, and Image as desired.
- Then, add your new Price Details, and click Save:
Step 2. Create your sales page
After creating your multiple pricing options with the duplicated Offers, create and design your Sales Page to display your different Offers.
Read How to Create a New Page for details on selecting a Template and generating a new Page.
After you have selected your Template, design your Page.
Add a Pricing Section
In this example, we create a "Choose what you pay" Sales Page. Customize your text to communicate your pricing options to your customers.
- In the left sidebar, click Add Section.
- Scroll down to Offers & Pricing.
- Select a Section that best fits your sales page vision. Offer Storefront and Pricing Cards are great options for displaying multiple Offers.
- Configure your selected Offers & Pricing section by attaching an Offer to each Block in the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Here, we use an Offer Storefront to showcase the different pricing options. However, you can use a variety of different sections to showcase your pricing options including Features, Pricing Cards, and more!
Here are a few examples of Sections to showcase your pricing options:
Be sure to test the different sections to select the Section Type that best fits your design vision.
Why create different pricing options?
Creating different pricing options for your Offer(s) allows you to provide various payment options to your customers.
Here are a few examples of how you can use duplicated Offers for your business:
- Create "Choose what you pay" or "Donate" sales pages
- Provide different currency options
- Give your customers the option to pay with a payment plan using multiple payments
and more! Customize your duplicated Offer and give your customers more options to purchase your content.
And that's how to create multiple pricing options for an Offer! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!