Learn how to set up multiple pricing options for the same Offer by cloning offers. Regardless of your Kajabi Subscription, you have the ability to create as many Offers for your Products as you wish.
In this article:
- Step 1. Clone the original offer
- Step 2. Create your sales page
- Why create different pricing options?
The quickest and easiest method for creating additional pricing options for a product is to clone the original Offer and then customize the clone to the desired additional pricing option.
Step 1. Clone the original offer
To clone the original Offer and then customize your cloned Offer:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Products tab.
- Then, click on Offers.
- Select the Offer you would like to include different payment options for.
- Once inside the Offer, choose More Actions in the top menu and select Clone.
Your cloned Offer will be created with the same name as the original, but with a number next to it based on what number clone it is.
- Select your cloned Offer, then choose Edit Price near the top right corner.
- Create your new payment plan, then click Save.
Step 2. Create your sales page
After creating your multiple pricing options with the cloned Offers, create and design your Sales Page to display your cloned Offers.
Read How to Create a New Page for details on selecting a Theme and generating a new page.
After you have selected your Theme, design your Page.
Add a Pricing Section
In this example, we create a Choose what you pay Sales Page. Customize your text to communicate your pricing options to your customers.
- In the left sidebar, click Add Section.
- Scroll down to Offers & Pricing.
- Select a Section that best fits your sales page vision. The Offer Storefront and Pricing Cards are great options for displaying multiple Offers.
- Configure your selected Offers & Pricing section by attaching each Offer to each Block in the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Here, we use an Offer Storefront to showcase the different pricing options. However, you can use a variety of different sections to showcase your pricing options including Features, Pricing Cards, and more!
Here are a few examples of Sections to showcase your pricing options:
Be sure to test the different sections to select the Section Type that best fits your design vision.
Why create different pricing options?
Creating different pricing options for your Offer(s) allows you to provide various payment options to your customers.
Here are a few examples of how you can use cloned Offers for your business:
- Create "Choose what you pay" or "Donate" sales pages
- Provide different currency options
- Give your customers the option to pay with a payment plan using multiple payments
and more! Customize your cloned Offer and give your customers more options to purchase your content.