Learn to access your Affiliate User Accounts to review their individual statistics, update their Affiliate Details, change your Affiliate's Percentage, or copy and share your Affiliate's unique Share Links.
In this article:
Locate your affiliate users
- Open the Sales tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Affiliates.
- Select Users from the top menu.
- Search or Select the name of the User you wish to view:
Affiliate user dashboard
Create and Manage your Affiliate Users in the Users section of your Affiliate Dashboard. If you wish to access an overview of your Affiliate data, learn to access your Affiliate Report.
Click on an Affiliate User's name to:
- Review their individual Affiliate statistics
- Override their Affiliate Percentage
- View which Share Links are available to each Affiliate
- Create a Manual Transaction to credit your Affiliate
Affiliates do not automatically get added to your Contacts tab. Because Affiliates do not need to be a customer of your site, they may only exist on your Affiliate Dashboard. However, if your Affiliates complete a Form created on your Kajabi site, purchase an Offer, or are manually imported into your Contacts tab then you will be able to see your Affiliates in both your Affiliate Dashboard and your Contacts tab.
Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!