Digital Products can be available worldwide. With Offers on Kajabi, set up multiple Offers with different currencies to allow your customers to purchase with their local currency.
Create offers available in multiple currencies
To provide your customers with multiple currency options, you will need to create multiple Offers with different currencies.
First, create the Offer you wish to sell, then duplicate it and modify your duplicated Offers with varying currencies.
After creating your multiple Offers, share your Offers individually or in a single sales page.
To duplicate your offer:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Select Offers.
- Then, next to the Offer you would like to create an additional currency for, click the
- Click Duplicate:
Does your offer have automations added to it that you would also like to duplicate? Learn how to duplicate the offer and it's automations here!
After duplicating your offer, modify the currency in your duplicated offer:
- Click the title of your duplicated Offer to edit.
- In your Offer editor, navigate to Offer Details in the right sidebar and click Edit.
- Navigate to the Price Details section.
- Select your desired currency from the Currency dropdown.
- Adjust your Price as desired.
- Be sure to click Save to keep your changes:
And that's how to make Offers available in multiple currencies! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!