In this article:
What is an order bump?
An Order Bump is used to advertise another offer on the checkout form. Within the Checkout Page, your customer can see an option to include an additional Offer with their purchase:
Before adding an order bump
Before you start you'll need to have two Offers created:
- Your main Offer
- And the Offer you'd like to add as the Order Bump
Adding your order bump
To add an Order Bump to your Offer:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Offers.
- Select an existing Offer or create a new one.
- Click Edit Checkout.
- Click on the Order Bump section and select your Order Bump Offer.
- Add a description and click Save:
Customers can then choose to include the Order Bump with their checkout process:
If your customer chooses to add the Order Bump to their purchase the Checkout Page will display both Offers in the total purchase.
However, it is important to note that the transactions are processed separately. Learn more about how Order Bumps and Upsells are processed with the initial Offer.
Read What is the Difference Between an Upsell and Order Bump to learn more.