Maximize your profit in your Checkout by adding an Order Bump. Your customers can choose to purchase an additional Product directly from your Checkout Page.
In this article:
What is an order bump?
An Order Bump is used to advertise another offer on the checkout form. Within the Checkout Page, your customer can see an option to include an additional Offer with their purchase:
Before adding an order bump
Before you start you'll need to have two Offers created:
- Your main Offer
- The Offer you'd like to add as the Order Bump
Adding your order bump
To add an Order Bump to your Offer:
- Open the Sales tab from your Dashboard.
- Select an existing Offer or create a new one.
- Click Edit Checkout.
- Click on the Order Bump section and select your Order Bump Offer.
- Add a description and click Save:
With an Order Bump your customers can choose to include the Order Bump Offer with their checkout process:
If your customer chooses to add the Order Bump to their purchase the Checkout Page will display both Offers in the total purchase.
However, it is important to note that the transactions are processed separately. Learn more about how Order Bumps and Upsells are processed with the initial Offer.
To remove the Order Bump:
- To remove the Order Bump, press the x next to the Order Bump title in the Checkout Editor:
Read What is the Difference Between an Upsell and Order Bump to learn more.
And that's how to add an Order Bump to your Offer! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!