Form Submissions are the responses given in an Opt-In Form. Learn how to view all responses to a Form below.
In this article:
When a Form is submitted, Kajabi records the contact(s) that have completed and submitted your Form(s).
On Kajabi, you can locate your Form Submissions directly from your Form Editor and from your Contacts tab.
What is the difference between the Form submissions displayed in my Form tab and my Contacts tab?
The Form Editor will display every contact submitted through the Form as well as any duplicate submissions that may occur:
Whereas the Contacts tab will filter only the contacts subscribed to your email marketing through the Form filtered:
View submissions in your Form tab
To view Form Submissions from the Form editor:
- Open the Marketing tab from the Dashboard.
- Select Forms.
- Select the Form you wish to view.
- Click Submissions under the Form title:
View submissions in your Contacts tab
To view Form Submissions in your Contacts tab:
- Open the Contacts tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Filters.
- Select your Category, Conditional, and Value:
- Category: Forms
- Conditional: Submitted
- Value: Form Title that you wish to filter
- Then, click Apply Filters:
And that’s how you can view Form submissions! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!