Learn about the After Submission settings that can occur after a Form is submitted. With Kajabi Forms, you can send a notification to your team, the data from your Kajabi form to a third-party email provider, or the contact to a custom thank you page.
In this article:
Use the After Submission area to:
- Send a notification to your team when a submission is handled through this Form. You can add multiple emails, just hit the tab button after you enter each email. Don't forget to save!
- Send the submission contact information to a third-party email provider i.e. MailChimp, ConvertKit, etc.
- Send the contact to a custom thank you page you created in Pages under the Website tab after they complete their submission:
To send the information captured by your Form to a webhook URL:
- From the Dashboard, click on the Marketing tab.
- Then, create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Click the More Actions dropdown.
- Select Webhooks
- Then, paste the Webhook URL into the field: