Learn to upload a PDF file onto your pages built with Premier to provide your users with additional or supplemental content.
To upload a downloadable PDF file onto a Page:
- From the Dashboard, click the Website tab.
- Select the page you would like to upload your pdf document to then click Customize.
- Click Add Section in the sidebar on the right, then select Call to Action.
- In the sidebar, scroll to Button Action and select Download a File from the dropdown.
- Click Pick File and upload the desired PDF file.
- When the file has finished uploading, click Save:
Preview and test your Call to Action (CTA) button.
When the Call to Action button is clicked, a new tab will be created with the pdf document!