Learn to create an audio-visual learning experience for your customers by adding audio to your images.
In this article:
Add audio to your images
Add audio to your images to create a slide presentation (similar to creating a PowerPoint presentation) or simply create a unique audio-visual learning experience for your customers.
Adding an Mp3 audio file to an Image can be done using a simple video editing program like iMovie or Windows Video Editor.
For this example, we are using iMovie:
- Open iMovie and click the downward-pointing arrow located in the top left navigation menu.
- Import your mp3 audio file and a png or jpeg image file.
- Your selected media will appear at the top under your project media.
- Click a media and drag and drop it to the bottom.
- Edit your media to sync how you'd like.
- On your Mac navigation select File, then share.
- Select File to save to your computer as an mp4 file:
Uploading file to a lesson
To upload your file to a lesson:
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select your desired Course Product.
- Click into the Product Lesson you want to add your mp4 file to.
- Select Upload Video at the top of the lesson.
- Select New File and choose your newly created mp4 file.
- After the video has finished uploading, click Save:
And that's how you can combine audio with images to upload to your Course Product! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!