Converting an audio file to a video file is ideal for giving members an audio-only lesson without running the risk of them downloading the file.
In this Article:
Converting Mp3 to Mp4
For this example, we are using iMovie:
- Open iMovie, click the downward-pointing arrow located in the top left navigation menu.
- Import your mp3 audio file and a png or jpeg image file.
- Your selected media will appear at the top under your project media.
- Click a media and drag and drop it to the bottom.
- Edit your media to sync how you'd like.
- On your Mac navigation select File, then share.
- Select File to save to your computer.
Uploading file to a post
- Open the Products tab from the Dashboard.
- Select your desired Product.
- Click into the Product Post you want to add the audio file to.
- Select Upload Video at the top of the post.
- Select New File and choose your newly created mp4 file.
- Once the video has finished uploading, click Save: