Learn to add testimonials to your landing pages built with the Legacy Template, Premier.
In this article:
- What is a Testimonial?
- Adding Testimonial Sections
- Customizing Testimonials
- Customizing Testimonial Blocks
What is a Testimonial?
A Testimonials Section is a great way to showcase social proof from your current customers. Adding testimonials about you and your products will help encourage new visitors to purchase your products.
Adding Testimonial Sections
To add a Testimonial Section to your page built with the legacy template, Premier:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Testimonials to Preview.
- Click Add to generate the preset Section to your Page:
Customize your Testimonial Section by choosing to use a Background Image and an Image Overlay to create a visual effect on your image.
- If you choose to Use Background Image, upload a New File or Recent File by clicking Select Image.
- If you choose to use an Image Overlay or a solid Background Color, customize your Background Color settings.
Additionally, customize your Testimonial Text Color and Section Spacing.
Include additional testimonials in your Section by clicking Add Testimonial.
Multiple testimonials in a Section will display as a carousel to your users. As you edit your page, you will see every testimonial in a stacked format for easy editing:
Customizing Testimonial Blocks
Customize each Testimonial Block by changing the Name, Title, and Text, and optionally choose to include a Headshot of your customer or your company logo.
You can upload a testimonial image by selecting a new file or a recent file.
And that's how to add testimonials to a page with Premier! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!