A favicon is the small icon you see on a website's tab or window in your browser. You're probably familiar with the favicon for the sites you frequently visit, such as the blue Kajabi favicon for this very page.
While adding a favicon is simple, it's just one more way you can signal your business's professionalism and reinforce your brand. The ideal image file size for favicons is a 32x32 PNG. However, if you upload a bigger image Kajabi will help you resize it.
To add a Favicon, follow these steps:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the theme editor.
- In the sidebar editor, click the Settings header.
- Select Favicon.
- Choose from a recent image or upload a new image.
- Click Save: