Learn to upload an image to use as your favicon for your page built with the Premier Template.
In this article:
What is a favicon?
A favicon is the small icon you see on a website tab or browser window. You're probably familiar with the favicon for the sites you frequently visit, such as the blue Kajabi favicon for this very page!
While adding a favicon is simple, it's one more way you can signal your business's professionalism and reinforce your brand.
The ideal image file size for a favicon is a 32x32 PNG. However, if you upload a bigger image Kajabi will help you resize it.
Add your favicon
To add a favicon:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the page editor.
- In the sidebar editor, click the Settings header.
- Select Favicon.
- Choose from a recent image or upload a new image.
- Click Save:
And that's how to add a favicon to a Premier page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!