A landing page is a single, multi-purpose web page in Kajabi. A standalone landing page can be used to collect leads, advertise your products, or to simply thank your new subscriber for opting in or purchasing. Pages are the most versatile and customizable part of Kajabi—the sky is the limit when using Pages.
Creating a new standalone landing page
Landing Pages are individual, standalone pages that can be linked to your email campaigns, events, automations, and more.
Your standalone landing pages are blank canvases to allow you to build and design them exactly as you see fit.
Want to create a page for a unique promotion? Don't want to include your typical header and footer?
Use a standalone landing page!
Build standalone pages to advertise your promotions, build sales pages for individual Offers, create a custom waiting page, design custom thank you pages, and more with the flexibility of the standalone page.
Link your standalone pages to your website through navigation menus or keep them separate and use various mediums such as your marketing emails or social media accounts to drive traffic to your standalone pages.
To create a new landing page:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Click the Landing pages folder.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the page and click + New Page.
- Select the template that best fits your vision.
- Click Get Started.
- Enter your Page Title. (This title will reflect in the Page URL and the tab of your site visitor's browser)
- Click Create to generate your new Page and begin customizing your page: