Learn to upload a favicon to individual landing pages with Kajabi Pages.
In this article:
What is a Favicon?
A favicon is a small icon on a website's tab or window in your browser.
You're probably familiar with the favicon for the sites you frequently visit, such as the blue Kajabi favicon for this very page:
While adding a favicon is simple, it's just one more way you can signal your business's professionalism and reinforce your brand. The ideal image file size for favicons is a 32x32 PNG. However, if you upload a bigger image Kajabi will help you resize it.
How to Upload your Favicon
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages and select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize.
- Open Settings in the sidebar panel.
- Select Favicon.
- Choose from a recent image or upload a new image.
- Click Save to keep your changes: