Learn to add your logo and branding to your pages by uploading a favicon image to your page.
In this article:
What is a Favicon?
A favicon is a small icon on a website's tab or window in your browser.
You're probably familiar with the favicon for the sites you frequently visit, such as the blue Kajabi favicon for this very page:
While adding a favicon is simple, it's just one more way you can signal your business's professionalism and reinforce your brand. The ideal image file size for favicons is 32x32 px (PNG). However, if you upload a bigger image Kajabi will help you resize it.
How to upload your Favicon
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Open Settings in the sidebar panel.
- Select Favicon.
- Choose from a recent image or upload a new image.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
And that's how to upload a Favicon to a page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!