Learn to add Animations to your Blocks to create a visual effect when a visitor opens your landing page built with Kajabi Pages.
In this article:
Adding Animations to your Block
Animations can add a lot of personality to your page. With Animations, add motion to each individual Block as the page loads and scrolls. Select the type, direction, delay, and duration of your animation.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the Theme Editor.
- Hover over the block you want to customize and click Edit.
- Navigate to the sidebar and locate your Block Settings.
- Click Animations to access the Block Animation Settings:
Easily identify the Blocks with Animation Settings enabled when customizing your landing page:
Make your Block fade onto the page when a visitor scrolls to the Block:
Make your Block flip onto the page when a visitor scrolls to the Block:
Make your Block zoom onto the page when a visitor scrolls to the Block:
Select the direction of the element's animation:
The number of seconds before the element begins its animation once a visitor reaches the Block.
The number of seconds the animation will last. This can change how your Animation appears. Depending on the number of seconds selected, your Animation can quickly appear or slowly appear when your visitor scrolls to the Block.