Learn to add a Text block to your landing pages to communicate with your visitors, market your content, and describe your value.
Adding a Text block
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the Theme Editor.
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Text.
- Your newly created Text Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your Text block
In a Text block, customize the:
In the Text Box of the Editor, you have the ability to customize multiple features of your Text content.
Access your Text source code to embed or enter code scripts:
Customize your Text appearance by adjusting the Format settings:
- Select your chosen Heading Size to change the font size of your highlighted text. Use this feature with the Style Guide Font Sizes in your Page Settings.
- Select your Inline setting to change the Text Appearance (e.g., Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Superscript, Subscript, and Code)
- Select your desired Blocks to adjust the appearance of your highlighted text (e.g., Paragraph, Blockquote, Div, Pre)
- Select your text alignment for your highlighted text (e.g., left, center, right, justified)
Customize the appearance of your highlighted text by making it bold, italicized, or strikethrough.
Highlight sections of your Text or your entire Text to customize its color:
Include a horizontal line to your text content to break up your text:
Create ordered and unordered lists with your text:
Adjust the indentation of your text:
Insert/Edit a link into your text to create interactive, clickable text:
Creating hyperlinked text prompts you to:
- enter the full URL of the page you wish to lead to (i.e., https://kajabi.com/ not kajabi.com) ,
- the text to display indicating the hyperlink,
- the title of your link,
- and the Target (e.g., New Window: open as a new window in your users browser or None: to replace the current window)
Maximize and Minimize the text box to easily edit your text:
Call To Action
If you choose to include the Call to Action button in your Text Block, choose to:
- Go to a Landing Page
- Go to a Checkout Page
- Download a File
- Go to a URL
- Open two step optin popup
- Go to a section on this page.
Learn more about customizing your Call to Action Settings.
- Enable Drop Cap: Enabling Drop Cap enlarges the first letter of the first paragraph in the body of your text.
- Drop Cap Color: Selecting a Drop Cap Color assigns a color to the enlarged first letter of the first paragraph.