Learn to display Announcements on your pages.
In this article:
What is a hello bar or an announcement block?
Create an announcement banner at the top of your page with a hello bar or an announcement block in your page header.
Add your banner with the hello bar or the announcement block based on the type of page you are creating:
- Customize your landing pages with Kajabi Pages to add your Announcement Block to your header:
- Design your website pages with the Website Builder to include a Hello Bar in your header:
Adding an announcement to your header
The Header is a great place to display your Announcements for your users to easily see what you want to share.
How to add an Announcement Block:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Select the Pages tab.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Navigate to the sidebar panel and click Header.
- Then, click Add Content.
- Select Announcement.
- Customize your Announcement Text, Announcement Action, and Block Settings.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing your announcement or hello bar block
Announcement or Hello Bar
Enter the Text displayed in your Announcement Block.
Select an Action if you want to create a clickable announcement to:
- Go to a Landing Page: Redirect your users to a landing page for pages built with Kajabi
- Go to a Checkout Page: Open the Checkout Page for Offers built with Kajabi
- Download a file: Upload a file from your hard drive for your users to download when the Announcement is clicked
- Go to a URL: Paste a URL to open any page when the announcement is clicked
- Open two step optin popup: With a Hello Bar, connect your two step optin to your announcement to encourage users to submit a form. Learn more
- Go to a section on this page: With a Hello Bar, redirect your visitors to a specific section of the page after the announcement is clicked.
Open In New Tab
Enable this setting to trigger your action in a different tab of your user's browser.
Select the Background Color for your Announcement to stand out for your users.
Clicking Background Color will open your site color palette.
If you prefer to use a custom color, click the color wheel and then either enter your RGB color code or use the sliders to choose your color.
- The vertical bar allows you to select the hue.
- The square box allows you to adjust the brightness and saturation of your color.
- The horizontal bar allows you to adjust the opacity of your color.
Open the Alignment Block Setting to change your horizontal Text Alignment in your announcement banner.