Create custom campaigns as a Kajabi Partner to use any URL as a Kajabi Partner Link! Learn to create Custom Campaign Links as a Kajabi Partner.
In this article:
Kajabi Partner custom campaigns
With custom campaign links, you can drive traffic to any content you've created on your personal website or any content Kajabi has published - from blog posts to webinars. Your custom campaign links can be used to receive credit for any referrals who click your link and sign up for Kajabi within a 30-day period.
How do custom campaign links work?
Kajabi Partner Links (including custom campaign links) place a 30-day tracking cookie on the link clicker's browser. This means that when someone clicks on your Partner link and signs up for Kajabi within 30 days of clicking the link, you will receive credit for the referral. Once the referral becomes a paying customer they are considered an "active referral." As a Kajabi Partner, you will begin earning commissions for your Active Referrals.
Learn more about Kajabi Partner Rewards!
How to create a custom campaign link
Step 1. Navigate to your Kajabi Partner Dashboard
- From the Kajabi Dashboard, click your account icon in the top right corner.
- Select Partner dashboard to open the Kajabi Partner dashboard.
- In your Partner Dashboard, navigate to Campaigns.
- Click the Browse Campaigns button.
- Locate the Create a Custom Campaign Link card.
- Click Create Link.
Step 2. Create your Custom Campaign Link
To create a custom campaign link:
- Copy and paste the URL you'd like to use for your Custom Campaign.
- Then, give it a title. A great title to use for a Custom Campaign would be the URL's Page Name. For example, if you were to generate a Custom Campaign from a blog post URL, use the title of the blog post.
- Next, title the link you're generating for your Custom Campaign. You can re-use this campaign's title, or if you plan on promoting the link in different places or channels, we suggest adding the channel's name to the link's title. That way, you can create additional links for each channel under this campaign and see which channel is converting best:
Once you've completed the Custom Campaign Link form, Kajabi will take the URL you inputted and generate a shiny, new URL that has your 30-Day tracking cookie attached for you to go out and share!
A custom campaign link might look like this:
Test your custom campaign link by copying and pasting the link into your browser to confirm that it leads to the correct page.
And that's how to create a custom campaign link as a Kajabi Partner! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!