In this article:
Adding an Image Section
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the Page you wish to edit and click Customize.
- In the sidebar editor, click Add Section.
- Click Images.
- Then, click Add.
- Upload a New File or a Recent File to display your image in your Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing Your Image Section
Heading and Subheading
Customize your message above the Image.
Selecting an Image Action triggers an action after the image is clicked. The Image Action can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two-Step Optin Popup
- And act as an anchor link to lead to a section of the page
Choose to open the selected Image Action in a New Window by checking Open In New Window.
Custom Image Width
Adjust the Image Width by using the format 10px or simply 10. If left blank your image will take its natural width with a max width of 100%.
Configure the Background and Text Color and adjust the Section Spacing.