Use images to help set a tone for your site, show your personality, and display what your business has to offer. Learn to create a beautifully designed website page by adding images with the Premier Template.
In this article:
This article refers to the Premier Legacy Templates, which may be outdated! If you are using the new Kajabi Pages Templates, please refer to the updated guide here.
Adding an Image Section
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- In the sidebar editor, click Add Section.
- Click Images.
- Then, click Add.
- Upload a New File or a Recent File to display your image in your Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Remove your Section by clicking Delete This Section at the bottom of the sidebar.
Customizing Your Image Section
Heading and Subheading
Customize your message above the image by entering your message in the Heading and Subheading text boxes.
Selecting an Image Action triggers an action after the image is clicked. The Image Action can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two Step Optin Popup
- Act as an anchor link to lead to a section of the page
Choose to open the selected Image Action in a New Window by checking Open In New Window.
Custom Image Width
Adjust the Image Width by using the format 10px or simply 10. If left blank, your image will take its natural width with a max width of 100%.
Change the appearance of your Section by configuring the Background and Text Color and adjusting the Section Spacing.
And that's how to add an image to a Premier page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!