Adding a Video to your Page
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the theme editor.
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Video.
- Click Add.
- Your newly created Section will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Select the Video
To display your Video in the Section, upload a New File or a Recent File:
- Open the Video Section.
- Navigate to the sidebar.
- Click Video Actions.
- Select Upload a New File or Select a Recent File.
Select the Video Thumbnail
To display an image as the placeholder for your video, upload a thumbnail image.
If no image is uploaded, the image displayed with the Section will remain as the thumbnail for the video.
Customizing your Video Section
Heading and Subheading
Customize your Section message displayed above the Video.
Enable Autoplay to begin playing at page load.
Video End CTA
Add a Call to Action at the conclusion of your Video. Customize your CTA message, background color, and text color. Enable Video End CTA by checking the Show CTA Message At Video End box.
Configure your Section Appearance to change the Background and Text Color, change the Spacing of the Section, and customize the color of the Video Player.
Add Video End CTA
Include additional Video End Call to Actions by selecting Add Video End CTA. Access more advanced settings for your Video End CTA to customize the CTA Text, Action, appearance, and Time Reveal settings.