Learn to add and customize Accordion Sections on your Premier Page.
Adding an Accordion
Accordions are a great way to organize sets of content on your page, relieving your page viewers from mismanaged walls of text.
To add an Accordion block:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the theme editor.
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Accordion.
- Click Add.
- Your newly created Accordion will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing an Accordion
Heading and Subheading
Customize your Section message displayed above your Accordion.
Configure your Section Appearance to change the Background and Text Color and change the Spacing of the Section.
Change the spacing of your Accordion Section from Extra Small to Full Height to fill the screen of your users browser.