Learn to add and customize a Countdown Timer for your page.
In this article:
Add a Countdown Timer
Countdown Timers are a great way to promote an Event, creating a sense of urgency to encourage visitors to opt-in.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the page editor.
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Countdown Timer.
- Your newly created Countdown will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the exact End Time your countdown expires.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customize your Countdown Timer
Heading and Subheading
Customize your Section message displayed above your Countdown Timer.
Enter the exact end time your Countdown Timer expires using the following format:
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS (24-Hour Clock)
2027-10-14 12:00:00 means October 14, 2027 at 12:00 PM
Enter your timezone based on this map.
Customize the language used to identify the days, hours, minutes, and seconds in your Countdown Timer.
Customize your Section's appearance by changing the:
- Countdown Style
- Background Color
- Text Color
- Number Color
- Section Spacing
And that's how to add a Countdown to a Premier Page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!