If you have multiple third-party integrations with Kajabi, chances are you will run into issues regarding the External User ID.
This error occurs because SamCart assigns its own External User IDs in the format scxxxxxxx, rejecting other third-party integrations to connect External User IDs.
The solution to this issue is to use Zapier instead.
Unfortunately, the SamCart and Zapier integration does not allow you to select a product from SamCart.
The solution to this dilemma is to use Filter by Zapier to create a filter, allowing your customers to select the appropriate product from SamCart so that the corresponding product Offer in Kajabi is granted or revoked.
To Create a Zap with a Filter:
In the "When This Happens" field:
- Choose App: SamCart
- Choose Trigger Event: New Order
- SamCart Account: name of SamCart account
In the "Do This" Field (Part 1):
- Choose App: Filter by Zapier
- Only continue if…:
- Product Name > (Text) Exactly matches > Product Name
In the "Do This"Field (Part 2):
- Choose App: Kajabi
- Choose Action Event: Grant Access to an Offer
- Kajabi Account: < name of Kajabi account >
- Site: < name of Kajabi site >
- Offer: < name of Kajabi offer >
- Customer Name:
1.Contact First Name__
1.Contact Last Name
- External User ID:
- Send Offer Grant Email:
And that's how to troubleshoot your SamCart integration! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!