If you have multiple third-party integrations with Kajabi, chances are you will run into issues regarding the External User ID.
This error occurs because SamCart assigns it's own ExternalUserIDs in the format scxxxxxxx , rejecting other third-party integrations to connect ExternalUser_IDs
The solution to this issue is to use Zapier instead.
Unfortunately, the SamCart and Zapier integration does not allow you to select a product from SamCart.
The solution to this dilemma is to use Filter by Zapier to create a filter, allowing your users to select the appropriate product from SamCart so that the corresponding product in Kajabi is granted or revoked.
To Create a Zap with a Filter:
In the "When This Happens" field:
- Choose App: SamCart
- Choose Trigger Event: New Order
- SamCart Account: name of SamCart account
In the "Do This" Field (Part 1):
- Choose App: Filter by Zapier
- Only continue if…:
- Product Name > (Text) Exactly matches > Product Name
In the "Do This"Field (Part 2):
- Choose App: Kajabi
- Choose Action Event: Grant Access to an Offer
- Kajabi Account: < name of Kajabi account >
- Site: < name of Kajabi site >
- Offer: < name of Kajabi offer >
- Member Name:
1.Contact First Name__
1.Contact Last Name
- External User ID:
- Send Offer Grant Email: