Learn to display an announcement above your Page Header with the Premier Template.
In this article:
This article refers to the Premier Legacy Templates, which may be outdated! If you are using the new Kajabi Pages Templates, please refer to the updated guide here.
Enable Announcement above Header:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the page editor.
- In the sidebar, click Header.
- Scroll to the bottom and locate Optional Announcement.
- There, check the Show Announcement checkbox to enable the Announcement bar above your Header.
- Customize your Announcement and click Save to keep your changes:
Customize your Announcement
The Announcement will only display if the Header is enabled on the page.
Announcement link URL
Choose to have your Announcement act as a button to:
- Lead to a Landing Page
- Lead to a Checkout Page
- Add a Downloadable File
- Lead to a URL to another page
- Open the Two Step Optin Popup
When entering a URL to lead to another page, be sure to include the full URL (e.g., https://www.myamazingsite.com/announcement).
Open In New Window
Choose to open the action selected in the Announcement URL in a new window when clicked.
Announcement (Background Color) & Announcement Text Color
Clicking the color wheel will open your site color palette.
If you prefer to use a custom color, click the color wheel and then either enter your RGB color code or use the sliders to choose your color.
- The vertical bar allows you to select the hue.
- The square box allows you to select a color.
- The horizontal bar allows you to select the transparency of your color.
And that's how to add an Announcement to your Premier Page! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!