Learn to add a Blog Post block to your Page to display your recently published blog posts.
In this article:
Adding Blog Posts to Your Page
Your blog built with Kajabi allows you to generate content for your customers to read and share. Add your recently published Blog Posts to your page to encourage your users to explore your Blog and content.
To add a blog post to your page built with the legacy theme, Premier:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the page editor.
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- From the list, select Blog Post.
- Your newly created Blog Post Section will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customizing Your Blog Post Block
Heading and Subheading
Customize your Section message displayed above your Blog Posts.
Show Post Image
Choosing to show the blog post image will display the image uploaded to your Blog Post.
To customize and change the image, customize your Blog Post in the Website tab.
Show Post Date
Choosing to Show the Blog Post Date will display the date your Blog Post was published on your Blog.
Number Of Posts
Specify the number of posts to show in the section.
Configure your Section Appearance to change the Background and Text Color and change the Spacing of the Section.
Change the spacing of your Accordion Section from Extra Small to Full Height to fill the screen of your users browser.