Learn to add a Multi-Video Launch to your landing pages built with Premier.
In this article:
- What is a Multi-Video Launch with the Premier Theme?
- Add a Multi-Video Launch Section
- Customize your Multi Video Launch
What is a Multi-Video Launch with the Premier Theme?
The Multi-Video Launch displays multiple interactive images to give you the flexibility to design a unique viewing experience for your visitors.
Create and design your Multi-Video Launch section and encourage your viewers to interact with your site to explore and learn more about the value you offer.
Adding the Multi-Video Launch Section can create a seamless video viewing experience for your visitors. The Multi-Video Launch Section is a great way to build anticipation, create teasers, and more for your videos and Products while encouraging your visitors to actively engage with your page.
Add a Multi-Video Launch Section
To add a multi-video launch section to a page built with the legacy theme, Premier:
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages.
- Locate the page you wish to customize or create a new page.
- Open the page editor for your Page. Learn more
- Click + Add Section from the sidebar.
- Select Multi Video Launch.
- Your newly created Section will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customize your Multi Video Launch
In a Multi-Video Launch block, select the Image displayed, specify an Image Action, customize the state of the image, and edit the label and text in the block.
Configure the image displayed to be Clickable, Active, or Locked.
- Clickable: If you configured an Image Action, selecting Clickable as the State will make it so that your Image triggers the Action as specified by the Image Action.
- Active: The Image is in a Static state in which a visitor cannot click it, but the image is not greyed out as it is when Locked.
- Locked: Selecting Locked will make your Image un-clickable and greyed out.
Select the Image displayed in the block:
- From the Dashboard, click the Website tab.
- Click Pages and customize the landing page
- In your Page, click the Multi Video Launch block to access the editor.
- In the sidebar, click Select Image.
- From the dropdown menu, click Upload a New File or Select a Recent File to select the image.
- Select the image you want displayed and click Save to keep your changes:
Customize the text displayed above the Title.
Customize the Title immediately above the Image.
Selecting an Image Action triggers an action after the image is clicked. The Image Action can be used to:
- Lead a visitor to a custom Landing Page
- Lead to a sale by going to a Checkout Page
- Encourage your audience to download a file
- Lead to any website page with a URL link
- Open a Two-Step Optin Popup
- And act as an anchor link to lead to a section of the page
Choose to Open In New Window when your users click a clickable image.