Learn to add an interactive Instagram feed to your custom landing pages built with Kajabi Pages.
In this article:
- Adding your Instagram Feed with SnapWidget
- Step 1: Design your Widget with SnapWidget
- Step 2: Copy your Widget Embed Code
- Step 3: Add Code to your Page
Adding your Instagram Feed with SnapWidget
Displaying your social media feed with authentic content can be a great tool to create a transparent, personal feel to your brand. This tool can encourages users to increase the time spent on your site and improve conversion rates on your website.
Natively in Kajabi, you have the ability to link your social media pages from your Kajabi site in the form of linked icons of each app.
To showcase the content from each app, you must use a third-party tool in order.
A common tool used to present your Instagram posts to your site is SnapWidget.
But remember, there are a lot of tools out there!
The best recommendation is to research and find the tool that best fits your business.
Step 1: Design your Widget with SnapWidget
To showcase your Instagram content on your Kajabi page:
- Go to https://snapwidget.com/
- Sign up for a free account.
- Then, begin designing your widget!
Learn to create a new Instagram widget with SnapWidget.
Step 2: Copy your Widget Embed Code
- After designing your widget, click GET WIDGET in the sidebar panel.
- Authorize your Instagram account and click COPY TO CLIPBOARD:
Step 3: Add Code to your Page
To add the code for your widget to your page, create a Custom Code Block in a Section of your choosing or create an entire Custom Code Section.
Learn to add Custom Code for more details.
After creating your Custom Code Block on your page, paste the code copied in Step 2 to the Custom Code field.
Example Custom Code Section with Instagram Feed: