Pictures are worth a thousand words. Use images to help set a tone to your emails, show your personality, attach an image of your handwritten signature, and display what your business has to offer. Learn to create beautifully designed emails by adding images.
In this article:
Add an image section
To add an Image Section:
- In the sidebar, select Add Section.
- Select Add image and then click Add.
- Your newly created Image section will generate at the bottom of the section.
- Upload the desired image.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customize your image section
- Image Action can be used to use your Image as a button to Go to a URL, Go to a Checkout Page, or to Go to a Landing Page.
- Image Alt Attribute can be used to add an image alt attribute for SEO purposes and if the image cannot be displayed for varying email clients.
- Background changes the background color of your Image section.
- Desktop Layout can be used to change the appearance of the Section when viewed on Desktop. Choose to Hide the section for desktop or keep visible and configure the Desktop Padding, Width, and Alignment.
- Mobile Layout can be used to change the appearance of the Section when viewed on Mobile. Choose to Hide the section for mobile devices or keep visible and configure the Desktop Padding, Width, and Alignment.