Pictures are worth a thousand words. Use images to help set a tone for your emails, show your personality, attach an image of your handwritten signature, and/or display what your business has to offer. Learn to create beautifully designed emails by adding images.
In this article:
Add an image section
To add an Image Section:
- In the sidebar, select Add Section.
- Select Add image and then click Add.
- Your newly created Image section will generate at the bottom of the section.
- Upload the desired image.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Customize your image section
- Image Action enables you to use your Image as a button to Go to a URL, Go to a Checkout Page, or to Go to a Landing Page.
- Image Alt Attribute can be used to add an image alt attribute for SEO purposes or if the image cannot be displayed for varying email clients.
- Background changes the background color of your Image section.
- Desktop Layout can be used to change the appearance of the section when viewed on a Desktop. Choose to hide the section for desktop or keep it visible and configure the Desktop Padding, Width, and Alignment.
- Mobile Layout can be used to change the appearance of the section when viewed on Mobile. Choose to hide the section for mobile devices or keep it visible and configure the Desktop Padding, Width, and Alignment.
And that's how to add and customize your image in Email Campaigns! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!