Your logo is your primary visual identifier. When your contacts receive your emails, aside from your email address and subject line, the first visual impression will be your branding inside of the email. The most popular place for a logo is to prominently feature it at the top of the email. Kajabi empowers you to place your logo exactly where you want it. The logo can be small or can span the entire width of the email as a banner.
In this article:
Adding a logo image to your email
To add a Logo Image to your Email:
- Click Add Section from the Email Editor sidebar.
- Select Logo.
- Click Select Image and upload the desired logo:
Editing your logo image
Give the Logo Image an Image Action:
- Go to a URL will link a URL to send your contact to a separate page.
- Go to a Checkout Page will send your contact to a selected checkout page.
- Go to a Landing Page will send your contact to a selected landing page on your Kajabi site.
Changing the Width of your Logo will allow you to change the size of the logo. To make your Logo a banner in your Email, change the width of your image to 540px in the width box:
And that's how to add and customize a logo image in Email Campaigns! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!