Learn to include a comments section in your landing pages by adding Disqus comments. Disqus is a comment hosting service that makes it easy to moderate comments and gauge engagement.
In this article:
- Step 1. Create a Disqus account
- Step 2. Copy the Disqus Universal Code
- Step 3. Add a custom code block to your landing page
- Step 4. Paste your Disqus code into your custom code block
Step 1. Create a Disqus account
- First, Create a Disqus account.
- In the prompt, click I want to install Disqus on my site.
- Complete the Create a new site prompt and click Create Site:
Step 2. Copy the Disqus Universal Code
- Click the admin dropdown in the top right corner.
- Select Install on Site:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and select install manually with a Universal Code:
- Highlight and copy the entire code in step 1 of Disqus' Universal Code install instructions:
Step 3. Add a custom code block to your landing page
After copying your Disqus code, navigate back to your Kajabi account to customize your landing page.
- Open the Website tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Pages and select the Page you wish to edit or create a new page.
- Click Customize to open the Page Editor.
- Click the Section you want to edit or create a new Section.
- In the sidebar, click Add Content.
- From the list, select Custom Code.
- Your newly created Custom Code Block will generate at the bottom of the Section.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Step 4. Paste your Disqus code into your custom code block
- Place your cursor in the custom code field.
- Right click to paste in your Disqus code.
- Click Save to keep and apply your changes:
Preview your page to see how your page visitors can interact with your Disqus Comments. Learn to preview your page