The Image and Image Section empowers you to organize two, responsive images side by side in a 2-column format when viewed on a desktop device and stacked vertically with a mobile device to create a simple yet professional look for your Email Campaigns. Learn to create beautifully designed emails by using Image and Image.
In this article:
Adding image and image
To add an Image and Image Section to your email:
- In the sidebar, select Add Section.
- Select Image and Image, then click Add.
- Your newly created Image Section will generate at the bottom of the page.
- Upload the desired images.
- Click Save to keep your changes:
Link your images
With the Image Action setting you can customize your Image to go to any URL, lead to a Checkout Page, or go to a Landing Page.
In this example, we will customize our image to link to a page.
To make your images link to a Page:
- Navigate to Image 1 (or 2) Action In the Image and Image section editor.
- To direct your image to a Landing Page, select Go to a Landing Page.
- Input the desired URL in the field below.
Note: Be sure to enter the full URL (e.g., https://kajabi.com/):
And that's how to add and customize your Image and Image Section in Email Campaigns! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!