Adding a Video Section in an Email Campaign is a great way to link to a video in order to implement a fluid transition from email to landing page for your contacts. Learn how to best use this Section and create an image to use for the Video Section.
In this article:
- Video section best practices
- Why optimize your video section?
- How to edit your video section to ensure best results across email clients
Video section best practices
The Email Visual Editor provides you with the tools to create content in your emails to engage your recipients.
The Video Section elevates the experience by providing a user-friendly feature for linking an image within your email to your video.
Learn to optimize your Email Campaigns to ensure the best User Experience across email clients when using the Video Section.
Why optimize your video section?
The Email Visual Editor is designed to display your email to your recipients across a multitude of email clients.
Optimizing your Video Section ensures that the image in your Email Campaign leading to a video is clearly defined as a clickable image, regardless of your recipient's email client.
Learn more about our list of supported email clients.
How to edit your video section to ensure best results across email clients
To ensure the best results across email clients:
- Use image editing tools like canva.com to add a Play button symbol to your image:
- Then, in the Video Section of your Email Visual Editor, upload your edited image. Read How to Add a Video in Email Campaigns for details:
- Paste the link to your Video in the Video URL text box.
- Click Save.
And that's how to optimize your Video Section in Email Campaigns! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!