The video section in an Email Campaign is a great way to link your contacts to a video on a page with a fluid transition from email to landing page. Learn how to best use this section and create an image to use for the video section.
In this article:
- Video section best practice
- Why optimize your video section?
- How to edit your video section to ensure best results across email clients
Video section best practice
The Email Visual Editor provides you with the tools to create content in your emails to engage your recipients.
The Video Section elevates the experience by providing a user-friendly feature for linking an image within your email to your video.
Learn to optimize your Email Campaigns to ensure the best User Experience across email clients when using the Video Section.
Why optimize your video section?
The Email Visual Editor is designed to display your email to your recipients across a multitude of email clients.
Optimizing your Video Section ensures that the image in your email campaign leading to a video is clearly defined as a clickable image regardless of your recipient's email client.
Learn more about our list of supported email clients.
How to edit your video section to ensure best results across email clients
To ensure the best results across email clients
- Use image editing tools like canva.com to add a Play button symbol to your image.
- Then, in the Video Section of your Email Visual Editor, upload your edited image. Read How to Add a Video in Email Campaigns for details.
- Paste the link to your Video under the Video URL text box.
- Click Save.