Learn how to add sales tax to your Kajabi offers.
In this article:
- Why should I use Quaderno Checkout for my Kajabi offers?
- How to sell your offers step-by-step
- To create a Checkout link using Quaderno, follow these steps
Kajabi does not natively add sales tax to your offers.
One option would be to include the tax percentage in your overall Offer price. If you sell to different states/countries, you can create multiple offers with the respective tax percentage in the Offer price. Just make sure to include the state/country name within each offer.
Another option would be to integrate your Stripe account with Quaderno. For a guide on how to get started with Quaderno: Click Here!
How to use Quaderno Checkout to sell your courses on Kajabi
Quaderno Checkout is a secure checkout link that you can use to sell your Kajabi courses from any website or social network.
Why should I use Quaderno Checkout for my Kajabi offers?
- Calculates taxes automatically - B2C and B2B.
- Send automatic receipts for your customers.
- Works with the most popular payment processors.
- Fully support Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) to comply with EU PSD2.
- You can sell your products in any place where you can use a link.
- Designed to convert with a mobile-ready interface and minimal fields for your customer to fill.
- It's totally safe and GDPR compliant.
How to sell your offers step-by-step:
- Create a checkout link in your Quaderno account.
- Paste the link on your Kajabi site, on your own website, social media or in any button, image, or text. For example, you can use the checkout link as the "Go to a URL" field for an action button on your site.
- Grant access to your Kajabi offer via Zapier.
Now, every time you get a purchase via Quaderno Checkout, the buyer will have access to your Kajabi course. You can also use Zapier to subscribe customers to your email lists or send them a message if they abandon the checkout process.
You can use a Checkout link to sell your products and subscriptions on your website, via email, social media, or wherever you've already built an audience online.
Create a Checkout link using Quaderno
- From your Quaderno account, go to Checkout.
- Then, Links and select the option Create link.
- Complete the form fields:
Product: Select the product you want to sell with this Checkout link.
Payment methods: Select the payment methods you would like to accept to receive payments from your customers.
Success URL: Add the URL of the page your customers should be redirected to when they purchase your product.
Cancel URL: Add the URL of the page your customers should be redirected to when they abandon the checkout.
Collect billing details: Select whether you’d like to always collect full billing details from your customers during checkout (recommended if your customers are businesses) or only if needed.
Collect coupons: Select yes if you’d like your customers to be able to apply coupons in the checkout.
Language: Select a language for your checkout. If no language is selected, it will automatically use the language of your customer’s browser.
After completing, click Create link. You'll see a link you can copy and paste onto any webpage, email, or social media site where you sell your products.
You are now set up to begin selling your Product with Quaderno Checkout!