Add an Announcement to your email to broadcast significant information to your audience. Learn to display Announcements in your Email Campaigns.
In this article:
Add an announcement to your email
- In the Sidebar Editor, click Add Section.
- Select Announcement.
- Then, click Add.
- Your newly created Announcement Section will generate at the bottom of your page.
- In the Section Editor, you can customize the Text, Text Color, Announcement Color, and Alignment, and give the announcements an Action.
- When finished customizing your Announcement, click Save:
To place your Announcement at the top of your email:
- After saving, click Back in the Editor.
- Click the
=icon on the Announcement Section Block and drag it to the top.
Customize your announcement
- Configure the Text Color for your Announcement.
- Adjust the Alignment to be centered, left or right-aligned.
- Choose whether or not you would like your Announcement clickable with an Action to Go to a URL, Go to a Checkout Page, Go to a Landing Page, or Download a File.
If you choose the Go to a URL action, be sure to enter a full URL (e.g., https://kajabi.com/).
- Customize the Background color for your Announcement.
- Optimize your Announcement for both Desktop Layout and Mobile Layout to create a seamless email experience across desktop and mobile devices when viewing your email.
And that's how to add and customize Announcements in Email Campaigns! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!