- Add an Announcement to your email to broadcast significant information you want your audience to take note of. Learn to display announcements on your Email Campaign.
In this article:
To add an Announcement to your Email:
- In the Sidebar Editor, click Add Section.
- Select Announcement.
- Then, click Add.
- Your newly created Announcement section will generate at the bottom of your page.
- In the Section Editor, you can customize the Text, Text Color, Announcement Color, Alignment, and give the announcements an Action.
- When finished customizing your Announcement click Save.
To place your Announcement at the top of your Email Broadcast:
- After saving, click Back in the Editor.
- Click the
=icon on the Announcement Section Block and drag to the top.
Customize your announcement
- Configure the Text Color for your Announcement.
- Adjust the Alignment to be centered, left or right-aligned.
- Choose whether or not you would like your Announcement clickable with an Action to Go to a URL, Go to a Checkout Page, Go to a Landing Page, or Download a File.
If you choose to use the Go to a URL action, be sure to enter a full URL (e.g., https://kajabi.com/).
- Customize the Background color for your Announcement.
- Optimize your Announcement for both Desktop Layout and Mobile Layout to create a seamless email experience across desktop and mobile devices when viewing your email broadcast.