While there isn't an actual button we can press to simply "clone" a Pipeline, we can easily recreate one with a few simple steps. First, you must clone each of the pages from the original pipeline then add the cloned pages to a new Blank Pipeline.
In this article:
Step 1. Clone your pipeline pages
To clone Pipeline Pages:
- Select the Website Tab from the dashboard and click Pages.
- From inside the Pages Tab select Pipeline Pages.
- Select the Pipeline you would like to clone.
- Clone each page of the Pipeline by clicking … then selecting Clone from the dropdown.
- This will open the newly cloned page. Here, you can edit the page if you would like. When finished, click back to Landing Pages.
- The newly cloned page will appear in the Pages tab under Standalone Pages with the number 1 next to the original titles. Feel free to rename the page to minimize confusion.
- Once you have cloned all of the pages of your pipeline, go back to the Dashboard:
Then, create a copy of your pipeline using the cloned Pages.
Step 2. Add your cloned pages to your new pipeline
To add your cloned pages to a new Pipeline:
- Select Marketing from the Dashboard.
- Then, click Pipelines.
- Click New Pipeline .
- Select the Blank Pipeline.
- Then click Choose Pipeline.
- Rename your newly created Pipeline.
- In the Pipeline editor, click Add Page.
- Then, select Add Existing Landing Page.
- Add the cloned pages to the blank pipeline in the same order as the original.
The automations from the pages, such as email sequences, will then populate in your new Pipeline: