While there isn't an actual button we can press to simply "clone" a Pipeline, we can easily recreate one with a few simple steps. First, you must clone each of the pages from the original pipeline then add the cloned pages to a new Blank Pipeline.
To clone Pipeline Pages:
- Select the Website Tab from the dashboard and click Pages.
- From inside the Pages Tab select Pipeline Pages.
- Select the pipeline you would like to clone.
- Clone each page of the pipeline by clicking … then selecting Clone from the dropdown.
- This will open the newly cloned page. Here, you can edit the page if you would like. When finished, click back to Landing Pages.
- The newly cloned page will appear in the Pages tab under Standalone Pages with the number 1 next to the original titles. Feel free to rename the page to minimize confusion.
- Once you have cloned all of the pages of your pipeline, go back to the Dashboard.
Then, create a copy of your pipeline using the cloned Pages.
To add your cloned pages to a new Pipeline:
- Select Marketing from the dashboard and click Pipelines.
- Click New Pipeline and choose Blank. Then click Choose Pipeline.
- Rename your newly created Pipeline.
- In the Pipeline editor, click Add Page, then choose Add Existing Landing Page.
- Add the cloned pages to the blank pipeline in the same order as the original. The automations from the pages, such as email sequences, will then populate in the pipeline.