Create an additional version of your Funnel by learning how to recreate your original Funnel with duplicate pages.
In this article:
Step 1. Duplicate Your Funnel Pages
A Funnel is an advanced funnel creator that simplifies the relationship between marketing and sales by automating the entire process.
This process is accomplished with a variety of pages, automations, and emails.
To duplicate your Funnel, duplicate the pages that make up your Funnel and add your duplicated pages to a new blank Funnel.
To duplicate Funnel Pages:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, open the Pages tab.
- From your Pages tab, select Funnel Pages.
- Select the Funnel you wish to duplicate.
- duplicate each page of the Funnel by clicking
…next to your Funnel Pages.
- Then, select Duplicate from the dropdown menu.
- This will open the newly duplicated page. Here, you can edit the page if you would like. When finished, click back to Landing Pages.
- The newly duplicated page will appear in the Pages tab under Standalone Pages with the number 1 next to the original titles.
Feel free to rename the page to minimize confusion.
- Once you have duplicated all of the pages of your Funnel, return to the Dashboard:
Then, create a copy of your Funnel using the duplicated Pages.
Step 2. Add Your Duplicated Pages to Your New Funnel
To add your duplicated pages to a new Funnel:
- Open the Marketing tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, click Funnels.
- Click New Funnel .
- Select the Blank Funnel.
- Then click Choose Funnel.
- Rename your newly created Funnel.
- In the Funnel editor, click Add Page.
- Then, select Add Existing Landing Page.
- Add the duplicated pages to the blank Funnel in the same order as the original.
The automations from the pages, such as email sequences, will then populate in your new Funnel:
And that’s how to duplicate a Funnel! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!