Create a duplicate version of your Pipeline by learning how to recreate your original Pipeline with cloned pages.
In this article:
Step 1. Clone your pipeline pages
A Pipeline is an advanced funnel creator that simplifies the relationship between marketing and sales by automating the entire process.
This process is accomplished with a variety of pages, automations, and emails.
To clone your Pipeline, clone the pages that make up your Pipeline and add your cloned pages to a new blank Pipeline.
To clone Pipeline Pages:
- Open the Website tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, open the Pages tab.
- From your Pages tab, select Pipeline Pages.
- Select the Pipeline you wish to clone.
- Clone each page of the Pipeline by clicking
…next to your Pipeline Pages.
- Then, select Clone from the dropdown menu.
- This will open the newly cloned page. Here, you can edit the page if you would like. When finished, click back to Landing Pages.
- The newly cloned page will appear in the Pages tab under Standalone Pages with the number 1 next to the original titles.
Feel free to rename the page to minimize confusion.
- Once you have cloned all of the pages of your pipeline, return to the Dashboard:
Then, create a copy of your pipeline using the cloned Pages.
Step 2. Add your cloned pages to your new pipeline
To add your cloned pages to a new Pipeline:
- Open the Marketing tab from your Dashboard.
- Then, click Pipelines.
- Click New Pipeline .
- Select the Blank Pipeline.
- Then click Choose Pipeline.
- Rename your newly created Pipeline.
- In the Pipeline editor, click Add Page.
- Then, select Add Existing Landing Page.
- Add the cloned pages to the blank pipeline in the same order as the original.
The automations from the pages, such as email sequences, will then populate in your new Pipeline: