Removing a custom field can impact your contacts, form submissions, and offer purchases that use the field. To insure against accidental deletions, removing a field requires a few simple steps. Learn to remove a Custom Field.
In this article:
Archive your Custom Form Fields if you have reached the maximum number of 25 custom Form Fields.
Archive your custom form field:
- Open the Settings tab from the Dashboard.
- Click Fields.
- In the top menu, click Custom. Removing a field can only be done for Custom Fields.
- Select the field you wish to remove.
- In the bottom right corner of the page, click Archive.
- Confirm your wish to archive the field by clicking Archive once more.
Deleting a field will also delete any data captured with the field on your contacts, form submissions, and offer purchases. This action cannot be undone.
To permanently delete the field:
- First, archive your Custom Form Field.
- After archiving the field, navigate to the bottom right corner and click Delete.
- Confirm your wish to permanently delete the field by clicking Delete once more.