Removing a custom field can impact your contacts, Form submissions, and Offer purchases that use the field. To insure against accidental deletions, removing a field requires a few simple steps. Learn to remove a Custom Field.
In this article:
Archive your custom form field
To archive your custom form field:
- Open the Settings tab from your Dashboard.
- Click Form Settings.
- Locate the Custom Field you wish to remove. Only Custom Fields can be removed.
- Click the Archive icon.
- Confirm your wish to archive the field by clicking Yes, archive:
Permanently delete the field
To permanently delete your field:
- First, archive your Custom Form Field.
- After archiving the field, navigate to the Archived tab and click Delete.
- Confirm your wish to permanently delete the field by clicking Yes, delete:
And that’s how you can remove Custom Form Fields! Please vote below and let us know if you found this article helpful. We value your feedback. Thanks for being the best part of Kajabi!